Hi there

We are running out of "Data Sent to Datastore API" quota which is
limited to 72GB a day.
Although we have billing enabled, we can't figure out how to increase
this quota. It seems to be a hard limit.
We had a 2h outage yesterday because of this. Does anyone have an idea
what we can do about this?
We memcache as much as possible. Plus 72GB seems like nothing at
Google scale.

We found this form and filled it out:
http://code.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=AppEngineCPURequest
Does anyone know how fast they react to requests like these?

We are going to have another outage today if the Appengine Team
doesn't react,
so any help is very very much appreciated.

We still love Appengine :)

The MiuMeet team.
UserID: miumeet