Hi,
I have some confusions with Google App which I hope by getting some comments
from you regarding to the question I put here, will be eliminated.

I used a tutorial from:
http://gaejexperiments.wordpress.com/2009/09/25/gaej-xmpp-and-rolling-your-own-agent/
and built a simple echo-chat-bot as explained there, and deployed to my
Google App account. Then I tested it with my Google Talk, and it worked as
expected.

Next, I used another tutorial code to connect to Google Talk first just to
be sure I learned to connect to:

import org.jivesoftware.smack.ConnectionConfiguration;
import org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection;
import org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException;

public class ChangeStatusMsg {

public void changeStatus() throws XMPPException {

    ConnectionConfiguration connConfig = new ConnectionConfiguration(
        "talk.google.com", 5222, "gmail.com");

        XMPPConnection connection = new XMPPConnection(connConfig);
        connection.connect();
        if(connection.isConnected())
        {
            System.out.println("Connected!");
            System.out.println("connection ID: " +
connection.getConnectionID());
        }
        else
            System.out.println("NOT Conected!");
    }

    public static void main(String[] args) throws XMPPException {
        ChangeStatusMsg changeStatusMsg = new ChangeStatusMsg();
        changeStatusMsg.changeStatus();
    }
}

This code also worked. I got "Connected!", and a "connection ID:
B8E524DA1A107B2E".

Next I change the connection data with my echo-chat-bot to test the
connection with the bot:
    ConnectionConfiguration connConfig = new ConnectionConfiguration("
apps.google.com", 5222, "mybot"); //suppose my bot is installed on:
mybot.appspot.com

This fails :-(

What is the right way to express the connection, if this is possible at all
please?