My site is constantly serving so should always been "warm" according
to the Dashboard. My AppStats don't show any particular spikes or any
areas that are slow.

When the datastore was serving really slowly I did a number of
optimizations to make sure that DataStore access was minimal to a
point I can't/dont want to move the last bit into memory.

I am with Jan in that it would be good to know when this happens so i
can possibly refactor my code.

David