That's a good idea, Tim; thanks! I've been reading your other
documentation on this error--great job helping to figure this out. I
laughed when I saw the 11pm doomstarting time you found here:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ad1LTa6ONStgZGYzcXhjeHBfMTIwZGs2NWd4ZmY&hl=en
since that's almost exactly when things started falling apart on 8/30
and 8/31 (right after we'd gone to sleep). Perhaps still a
coincidence--it waited for me to wake up today...

--Nick