Hi Yohan!

What do you mean by "shows green everywhere"?

With the way I see it in my admin, the "quota" resources are shown as
bars with a gray background, and then you see green bars progressing
as you consume your allocated resources. So when you say "shows green
everywhere". I'm assuming that you've hit the maximum allocated
resources. Which also explains why you're getting the 503 errors. You
should probably increase your resource allocation by increasing your
billing budget.

But if you literally mean that the dashboard shows green in everything
(even in resources you don't consume), then that definitely seems like
a problem on Google's side.

By the way, congratulations on your high traffic app.

I hope this helps.

Albert