Hi,

I cannot find this statistic, I think I read it somewhere in the app
engine docs - what's the write throughput app engine advertises, and
is there any recommendation as to what point we should think about
things like sharded counters?

For example, I need to keep a counter of some action, I have a class
dedicated for that purpose. I don't expect more than one write per
hour on it, so there's no need to think about sharding it. But is
there any rule out there to let us know when we should start moving to
a sharded counter?

Thanks