Hi,

I am relatively new to GAE/J. I am interested in knowing how can I
download/backup the entire Java archive that has that is currently
deployed in an appspot instance.

I have been deploying my app through eclipse, but recently had got
multiple developers involved in the project. Now, I needed to download
the entire app such that I could re-create the build environment in
eclipse.

I understand and realize the importance of version control, svn, etc.

At this point, I was keen to know if it is possible to extract a web-
archive (as a .war file) package from a deployed instance on the GAE.

Super appreciate any assistance in this regard.

best,
R Sutaria