Hey,

For the last week or so I have been getting a high error rate (approx
40%) on my Java app along with this error:

Request was aborted after waiting too long to attempt to service your
request because you have reached your simultaneous dynamic request
limit. This is almost always due to excessively high latency in your
app. Please see http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/general.html#activerequests
for more details.

Looking at my logs my average latency is 10,000ms.

Is anyone else having this problem? It's a real problem as I am seeing
a 500 being thrown on every other request!

Thanks