Hi,

Recently I became an administrator for Google Apps for our domain.
Yesterday an application hosted on GAE for Google Apps of our domain
suddenly got 404 error. I asked former administarator to tell me
developer's account for the application, but he had already deleted
developers' accounts from our domain about a month ago because of
developers had left from the orgnization.

My questions are:

i) Could I recover our application?  When I access the url, It shows
only 404 error. I have tried to recreate an developer's account with
the same name of the deleted developer's account, but I couldn't get
access to app engine admin console.

ii) If this is caused by deleting accounts, why did it take more than
one month to stop the application? If it immediately stops the
application, we would have noticed this problem earlier.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Masatoshi