My earlier email was incorrect - if all developers are removed, the
application will serve for one month before it is permanently deleted, since
this is the recovery period.

I've reenabled the application. This application has not gone through the
irreversible stage yet, so it's a good thing we recovered it now. I can
readd you as a developer, but can you verify that you own the account? Email
me the auth domain you are using (it's a very strange looking one) and I'll
add this Gmail address you're using back to the list of developers.

When you delete user accounts, there should be a warning in the domain
dashboard about data/apps being deleted. How can we better warn developers
of this behavior? We can't email the developers, since their accounts were
deleted, and if you delete a developer account, you can't log into the admin
console.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Ikai Lan (Google)
<ikai.l+gro...@google.com<ikai.l%2bgro...@google.com>