Then I'm not sure what I need to do to setup this domain name.

When I try to add my new domain to my GAE app, it says "Sorry, you've reached a
login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps."

And when I go to my Google Apps "Domain Settings" page, the status of my new
domain just says "MX records setup validation in progress... "

Any suggestions on what my next step should be?

=T=