I'm trying to setup a new domain name for my GAE app by adding a domain alias
to my Google Apps account. I've verified the new domain through a CNAME, but
now Google Apps is asking me to setup email for the domain by changing MX
records.

I don't want to setup email for this domain, I just want to host my GAE app on
it. Any ideas on how I can add this domain to Google Apps without dealing with
MX records?

When I setup my GA account's primary domain, the CNAME was sufficient. I'm not
sure why adding a Domain Alias seems to require this extra step.

=T=