Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it. It looks like I have to
see how large my intended video files are, and how much usage I'll get from
users. For example, outgoing bandwidth costs $0.12 per GB. If I have a
single video file that's 1gb, and 100 people watch it that day, then I'll
end up paying $12. Amazon has similar pricing. I don't know much about how
or if browsers will cache any video content, but that would help if users
want to keep replaying the same video. Or replay the same video on different
days (which is likely in my case). The other option is hosting on youtube
for free, but then I believe they take over the rights to the video.

Thanks,
Mark