Ah, I grossly over-estimated the size of the videos I'll be working with.
They'll be more in the size range of a few mb. So this seems easier to get
going business-wise.

If anyone has any walkthroughs about video streaming and app engine, that'd
be great. If not, I'll be happy to post a walk-through once I get it done,

Thanks all,
Mark