Having similar issues here. Just tried to deploy overtop my existing
version 1, it checked if ready-to-serve for about 10-15 minutes, then
said OK! But my app is still running the old version, so it doesn't
look like the update "took".

Now I'm trying to upload a new version and currently waiting - been
about 10 minutes again.