Can anybody else explain me this pending_ms information especially for
task with cold start and how it is related to average latency ? If it
is somewhere explained could you provide me with links to it ?!

I remember times (two years ago) where group discussions were much
more dynamic and you could find explanation from gae team in day or
two. Now I can often see questions never answered (when I am searching
for same problems). Has GAE lost its momentum ? I hope not. Besides
these problems I still think that GAE way of cloud applications is
only way, but you should work on a support for developers. Although, I
still this that google wave is brilliant product and I am sill using
it, but cloud gods don't agree with me :(

I would like to evade problems before they struck me, so anybody ?