Yes, this is done gracefully. I agree about more documentation about our
serving infrastructure. I'd like to describe more general principles,
however, such as to design statelessly, applications can be loaded/unloaded
at any time, etc, as implementation details are likely to change. Let me
revisit our current docs and see if there's a way we can improve them.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com