Hello, I see that in the status of GAE there is nothing wrong:
http://code.google.com/status/appengine
However, I've been trying to deploy my application from yesterday
without any success.
The error I get is the following:

Cloning 153 application files.
Cloned 100 files.
Precompilation starting.
Precompilation: 11 files left.
Rolling back the update.
Error 503: --- begin server output ---

Try Again (503)
An unexpected failure has occurred. Please try again.
--- end server output ---
If deploy fails you might need to 'rollback' manually.
The "Make Symlinks..." menu option can help with command-line work.
*** appcfg.py has finished with exit code 1 ***

I have rolledback and deployed about 7 times between yesterday and
today.
The error doesn't give me any important information about the origin
of the error.
Anyone knows if there is anything wrong at GAE? can it be any
misconfiguration specifically in our app?
Thank you