Hello. I am planning to develop some end-user services taking advantage
of GAE's service.
I have red GAEs terms very carefully and i am a little bit confused. I
need you to clarity.
Could you ?

http://code.google.com/intl/en/appengine/terms.html (sunday oct/31/2010)

section 8

[...] By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through
the Service you give Google a worldwide, royalty-free, and
non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish,
publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content [...]
Furthermore, by creating an Application through use of the Service, you
give Google a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to
reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform,
publicly display and distribute such Application [...]

My questions are:

1) if i store any kind of end-user's info into GAE's datastore: os
Google free to publish it ? what about if it is private info ? how can
i warrant my end-users that their info is not going to be publicy
published ? I mean, it is understandable that Google automatically
access to that info to obtain some kind of benefit by providing the
platform, but reserving the rights of publicy publishing end-users info
disallow us (ISVs) to protect them...

2) What does Google mean by "reproducing" and "adapting" such
Application ?

3) If Google reserves the right of translating apps, how will Google do
it if my app is developed in java ? is Google going to reverse-ing it ?

4) what is the difference between "publishing" and "distributing" an
app ?
if some Google's guy out-there, can you provide me some examples of
such cases please ?

thanks in advance,
D./