Hello all,

I have been uploading a dataset which is composed of 100MB of CSV
values.  During the process of uploading with bulkloader, which never
completed, the datastore expanded to consume 2GB of usage.  I decided
to explicitly index my data and clear the datastore before a re-import
using the blobstore/mapreduce method.  However, after clearing the
datastore there is still a persistent .37GB of data usage remaining,
while datastore statistics say 53KB is being consumed by 174 objects,
and nothing shows in datastore viewer.

Any ideas on how I can recover the .37GB of quota which is
mysteriously being used in my empty datastore?

Many thanks,
 -Erik