I got the same problems using the blobstore. All I want is uploading
files to the blobstore using AJAX(-like) functionallity. I tried
http://valums.com/ajax-upload/ and http://jquery.malsup.com/form/#file-upload
both javascript plugings for jQuery. All works fine in the dev
environment, but in production it simply doesn't work. While digging
in the response I found this "signature verification failed" message.
Anyone any idea?