Hi folks, I am trying to determine if this is a Google bug or not.

I have images stored in the blobstore and use get_serving_url() to get URLs
to them.  These URLs always have a least one equals sign (=).  If the sign
is encoded as %3D, then the images service returns 404.

Example:

Works:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/n6Tg_8uEu-nS_5ugZ4L5FpFwZ4koEozGfgpo3B84hjxcGRENdX31xzW_r7lD2u7lEd99hxn7jiRULxKA4D8=s400
404:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/n6Tg_8uEu-nS_5ugZ4L5FpFwZ4koEozGfgpo3B84hjxcGRENdX31xzW_r7lD2u7lEd99hxn7jiRULxKA4D8%3Ds400

The URL is getting encoded by Facebook so I have no control over it.  It
seems like a Google bug since %3D is the correct escape for =.  Is there
anything I'm missing?

-Chris

Link to Stack Overflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4179906/