James, cool! Did you blog about this anywhere?

This blog post is outdated, but I thought Jersey was pretty fun:

http://blogs.sun.com/naresh/entry/running_the_jersey_webapp_on

I was going to whip up a blog post about this for anyone who was interested.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com