Can somebody please exlpain this more closely. I have more or less the
same issue. I need to get a constant uptodate twitter stream to my
webapp. Dont understand at all how I can substitude the daemon like
behaviour. I understand that the first task hast do to the parsing job
but what about the second? It just calls the first again and again
like a loop?