Ikai,
   I'm glad you have a solution coming - but do you understand how
ridiculous that sounds?  You host "free" websites if you stay under
quota, but if you want to always have your website available without
error, you have to pay????   I guess having your website always
available indicates you that a site is in a pseudo-production mode,
but your claim to fame has always been "stay under quota" and its
free.  Seems like there would be thousands of small companies that
have very low volume that don't want to serve up 500 errors to their
potential customers.
   I'm shocked - dont' know what else to say.

Neal