BigQuery would certainly work, but I don't think it's a fit for this
project. BigQuery is best used for very, very large datasets that do not
change. The Google I/O demo was based on every single edit ever made to
Wikipedia - this data is effectively immutable.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com