In my application i saw something that kinda worries me a bit.

In the logs for on specific request it takes 3275ms 9140cpu_ms 7296api_cpu_ms
for the request to complete.  The request started a new process and saved the
request to appstats.

A typical request to the same URL generates for example this: 384ms 2306cpu_ms
1630api_cpu_ms in terms of time to process the request.

Inspecting this a bit further I realized that in appstats the redbar is about 5
- 15 times as long as the blue.

So my question what's the red and blue bars? In the log what's the difference
between the first, second and third ms numbers?

What numbers is withdrawn from my CPU quota ?

..fredrik

--
Fredrik Bonander
carl.fredrik.bonan...@gmail.com

- the infinite power of the creative mind -