Once upon a time we experienced problem when we reach the Task Queue Stored
Task Bytes Quota Limit (i believe is 100MB for paid application) . It
happened when 'producer' produce too many tasks into the queue before the
'consumer' can consume them, leaving many many tasks being in the queue.
Although we fixed the problem for 'producer' faster than 'consumer' problem,
this trigger us to have a better understanding on how the quota 'Task Queue
Stored Task Bytes' be counted and configured

Specially i have 3 questions

1. how to count the 'bytes' of a task queue stored task?
let say each task consumes 50K, as we should have 100MB of such quota, it
should have the capacity to store 20000 tasks. but how could we calculate /
estimate the task stored size?

2. is this a counter showing the 'real-time current' total stored task size,
or a counter being updated regularly, or an accumulative counter being reset
in daily basis?
i was thinking it should not be an accumulative counter, but sometimes when
i check the system we dont have any tasks in the queue, but the "Tasek Queue
Stored Task Bytes" is not 0

3. how to configure the quota for Task Queue Stored Task Bytes'
in GAE documentation
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html#Task_Queue, it is stated
that we could configure it should be configurable up to "Stored Data"
(billable) . however from our current GAE admin console and billing setting,
we found no way to configure it.

appreciateif anyone can share (partial) answers for these or your thoughts

Regards,
Eric ng