from T2-T4, the attempts to add tasks to the queue will fail because
the Task Queue Stored Task Bytes is at or over quota.

The solution is to give yourself head room. You do this by setting
your limit to, say, 500 MB with the follwing in queue.yaml

total_storage_limit: 500M

Alternatively, in queue.xml

<total-storage-limit> 500M </total-storage-limit>

Note that your Task Queue Stored Task Bytes also counts toward your
Total Stored Data.  More Total Stored Data can be obtained by enabling
billing.

Nick Verne