Yup I know i have to set all the required fields, but I would to do it later

So if this is the class

Class Test(db.Model)
      prop1 = db.StringProperty()

or

Class Test(db.Model)
      prop1 = db.StringProperty(required = True)

I would like to create an empty object first

test = Test()

and then set its all required/non-required fields

test.prop1 = "val"

then i would like to commit the changes

test.put()