Did you wait for a moment and try it again?
static files are stored on a server near you, app files on the appengine server
gr
wim

2011/1/13 Massimiliano <massimiliano.pietr...@gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
> I'm building a web site and I'm working with the float tag on my CSS.
> The website is working well offline, but when I deploy it on the appegine
> all the box are in one column in the right (instead of some blocks floating
> on the left and some others on the right).
> Is something I need to know in using CSS for appengine? I can't find
> documentation about this.
> Regards
> Max
> --
>
> My email: massimiliano.pietr...@gmail.com
> My Google Wave: massimiliano.pietr...@googlewave.com

gr
Wim den Ouden
Custom applications, https://e-comm.appspot.com/
Free open source E-commerce framework (web) apps,
http://code.google.com/p/relat/
Gae developer tips, http://code.google.com/p/relat/wiki/gaetips