Hi,

I've started receiving this error - only for some types of browsers by the
looks of things. Here's my appengine_config file:

from gaesessions import SessionMiddleware

# suggestion: generate your own random key using os.urandom(64)
# WARNING: Make sure you run os.urandom(64) OFFLINE and copy/paste the
output to
# this file.  If you use os.urandom() to *dynamically* generate your key at
# runtime then any existing sessions will become junk every time you start,
# deploy, or update your app!
import os
COOKIE_KEY = cookiekey

def webapp_add_wsgi_middleware(app):
  from google.appengine.ext.appstats import recording
  app = SessionMiddleware(app, cookie_key=COOKIE_KEY)
  app = recording.appstats_wsgi_middleware(app)
  return app

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom