I am new to using python and thought I would create a chat bot as a first
project. I have a problem getting anything to send. I am using a googleplex
account and a appspot for the im name. I have tried everything i could think
of. I copied directly from the tutorials and even tried the multichat
example.
It will receive but when it tries to send, I get a InvalidJidError in my
logs. I have tried using the Message.reply or sending a message using the
send_message function. It also throws the error when trying get_presence
function. I have tried any combination of JID's that I could think of and
tried multiple accounts that I have.

Any idea what could be causing this?