Hi Simon,
I'm glad your mention the subject, to get a spead gain i moved out all
the transaction surrounding where possible before testing the hr
datastore.
But it seems optimized for transactions because it is much faster in a
transaction. After putting all put actions in a transaction the kind
which gives me the biggest spikes (journ) is now 755cpu_ms
718api_cpu_ms (1/3 remaining cpu_ms within a transaction????, without
a transaction is much, much more cpu_ms intensive) wow i'm glad. Gona
change everything back!!! (journ has about 10 indexes that is also
part of the speed difference)
I'm using python with jquery on the client, so a lot cpu usage is on
the client, i don't see other difference in use (spikes)
gr
wim

2011/2/8 Simon Knott <knott.si...@gmail.com>:
> Just to emphasise, I'm seeing these spikes on requests which don't hit the
> datastore at all, and I don't see the same spikes on the same app with the
> datastore set to M/S.

gr
Wim den Ouden
Custom applications, based on Google App Engine https://e-comm1.appspot.com/
Free open source E-commerce/E-bookkeeping/E-business framework (web)
apps, http://code.google.com/p/relat/