Hello,
I was thinking about how to integrate my App Engine app with mobile
devices; my favorite choices so far are phonegap and Titanium, and it
seems relatively simple to port things to these platforms. However,
the sticking point has been that my application uses the Channel API.
What I'm wondering is, what exactly does a mobile platform like
phonegap or Titanium need to interface properly with the Channel API?
I know WebSockets, but is there anything more than that? If anyone has
any experience integrating their app with mobile devices and using
Channel, I'd appreciate some ideas on how to do so. I realize this
could be seen as a phonegap/Titanium question rather than an App
Engine one but I'm particularly interested in what App Engine's JS is
doing client-side so I can perhaps find some mobile platform specific
hacks(for instance I've found some that enable WebSockets in
phonegap). Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard Arrano