I have a  BlobstoreUploadHandler that works when I run the development
server, but it consistently fails when I deploy it. When the upload is
handled, get_uploads() is always returning an empty list, I'm
expecting a list of BlobInfo's. Can anyone spot what I might've done
wrong here?

class
TestImageUploadHandler(blobstore_handlers.BlobstoreUploadHandler):

    def get(self):
        self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/plain'
        self.response.out.write(blobstore.create_upload_url('/image/
submit'))

    def post(self):
        upload_files = self.get_uploads('image')
        if len(upload_files) > 0:
            name = self.request.get("name")
            blob_info = upload_files[0]
            image = TestImage(name=name, blob_key=blob_info.key())
            image.put()
            logging.info("Uploaded image named %s" % name)
            self.redirect("/image/%s.png" % name)
        else:
            logging.info("No files were uploaded")
            self.redirect("/static/broken.png")

I posted this and example client code here
https://github.com/spidaman/gae-blobstore-example

This is a simplified version of an app that I running in production,
it used to be flakey but as of yesterday, it fails to handle uploads.
Any help here would be appreciated.