I'm not aware of anything that changed in production on Tuesday, and I
haven't seen reports of it in the groups or public issues tracker. Generally
speaking, when the blobstore fails, it fails hard: you'll get a 503 or some
other HTTP error.

Let's just track the issue so that if it occurs again, we can nail it.

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com