Hi there,

We are recently released our new project and today faced with problem.
Somebody targeted apache ab to one of static files for few hours and almost
depleted traffic quota (and continues). Isn't hammering from one IP in 6
parallel streams to one file looks like DoS attack?

We are added his IP to dos.yaml file but surprisingly rules it doesn't work
with static files. How we can protect from money leaking with this stupid
attacks?

Our application_id is experika, IP from "attack" comming from
is 95.27.235.231.

--
Mikhail Kashkin
http://www.xen.ru/