Thanks! both already read! but my the initial approach was divide the
mail handlers into three different classes for better readability, so
the LogSenderMapper isn't useful. I wanted to do this (as said in
docs):

- url: /_ah/mail/owner@.*app-id\.appspotmail\.com
  script: handle_owner.py
  login: admin
- url: /_ah/mail/support@.*app-id\.appspotmail\.com
  script: handle_support.py
  login: admin
- url: /_ah/mail/.+
  script: handle_catchall.py
  login: admin

but in the .py handlers, so that was when the problem arrived. To have
several handlers for a specific e-mail (I want explicity ignore the
rest addresses) in the same file is a bit hacky =)

Anyway, thanks for reading the message!