Hello,

I'm totally newbie in GAE, and I come from a relational database
system...

I'm using JPA for persistence just because I'm used to working with
Hibernate...

I have main doubts which are prevening me from figuring out all the
GAE stuff:

 I just complete an example application which runs locally with maven
GAE plugin (mvn gae:run) and I'm testing some persistence stuff.

My issue (ignorance) comes from the fact that in one execution I
insert, for example, two users, and in the following I would like to
query them: between executions I don't have "persistence", I have to
insert them again.

The question is basically how to "explore" the datastore locally,
without deploying in GAE, during the development phase, and get some
data inserted and "maintain" this data between the hundreds of
executions needed to test and develop the app.

There has to be some file/s with the data (locally) and populate it
with example data, along with the information I am incorporating
through the forms of the application

I'm not sure if I've explained it well, but I just want to try my
application locally using maven plugin and get the data "persisted"
without having to insert the same entities over and over again.

Thanks in advance,

David