Hi,

I just created a supersimple app with appengine [1], now I want to
host this on a non-appengine domain in 'emileaben.com', but the
appengine UI won't let me add specific hostnames somehow. See
screenshot at
http://albatross.ripe.net/demo-area/screenshot-appengine-problem.png
for where I'm at right now.

Strange thing is this didn't work for me a couple of times, then
suddenly it worked exactly *once* for google-appengine-
ipv6.emileaben.com (I got a page asking me all about adding CNAME
etc.), and after that it stopped working again.

It did work eventually after trying 5+ times (after a tip from
somebody), so I think this is a bug in the appengine admin interface.
I didn't find a 'file a bug' anywhere, so hoping appengine developers
are on this list/forum.

Emile

[1] app is 'ipv6eyechart' , only has handler for / , and an image in
http://ipv6eyechart.appspot.com/img/ripencc_logo.png