Users should be able to pay without logging in to 3rd party services.
It seems no one provides such a system, I will probably use old Social
Gold system.

Amazon also lacks this.
And:
To sign up you will need to have:

    * Your business name, contact information, and credit card
    * US billing address

US billing address is a problem too