Hi Ikai Lan

I already sent an email to le...@google.com, referencing this thread for
further clarification. No response yet.

Well, I hope that someone looks into this because I do want to use app
engine for its benefits, I realize that I could use any provider but I've
become acquainted with app engine and appreciate its benefits, hence my push
for a solution.

Now, I realize that panoramio is a google company and google decides its own
polices, naturally. However, *panoramio is hosted in app engine* and it is
*accessible
in Cuba*.

Why can't the independent sites hosted in app engine comply themselves with
US export rules? The terms of service appears to state that, but I'm no
legal expert.

Thanks