I agree with Jeff - anyone who is used to developing with a servlet
container realises that they are dealing with a multi-threaded environment
and should already be coding with this in mind.

I'm honestly really surprised that this support isn't there already -
thankfully it's performed well enough that it hasn't been noticable!

A quick question for the Google team - will the multi-request handler
behaviour be rolled out into the local development server as well, or is
this only being enabled for the production environment?