I run the prerelease through the test suite of my python app and
passed. Thanks for the new features and for not introducing any
regressions.

I am glad to see fixes/new feature with sqlite and blobstore. In my
case more fixes are needed before I am able to attempt the switch
(3085 & 3835 for blobs/3265,3124,3689 for sqlite). I look forward to
seeing these fixes in the near future along with the "Next Gen"
queries...

PK
http://www.gae123.com