Hi Ikai,

After digging through the prerelease (Python), I've discovered a couple of
very promising new modules regarding rdbms support:

google_appengine/google/appengine/api/rdbms.py
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/rdbms_mysqldb.py
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/rdbms_sqlite.py
google_appengine/google/storage/speckle/python/api/rdbms.py

So, I've made a tiny demo app to try it out.

http://github.com/rodaebel/simplenotes - Works like a charm with SQLite :)

Since the prerelease notes don't mention this stuff, I guess it's
experimental and we're likely not going to see rdbms support in the upcoming
1.4.3 release. Anyway, congratulations for this awesome prerelease. I'm
eager for the next updates!

- Tobias