Recently we are developing a game, and use GAE/J as the backend. Yesterday
it's available on App Store, and many many players love it, we are so glad
about this. But it didn't remain long. Today our server has used up its
memcache quota and so all data will be fetched from datastore, then the data
store entities fetch quota was used up. Now it's down. Last about 5 hours,
we can do nothing except
waiting for the billing circle reset time.

It's painful, really really. I doubt GAE can be used as the backend for a
game. Currently we are really disappointed with GAE. It has too many limited
quota, and we can do NOTHING about it.
I've wrote a letter to the support team, but maybe they are still in weekend
holiday.
Yes, it's just a preview version, we can not hope it can do more, perhaps
it's time we have to transfer our server to other cloud services.

--
Best regards,
Yuhui