Use a Proxy.

-----Original Message-----
From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nischalshetty
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 6:34 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Being rate limited at twitter due to some rogue
app on GAE, can u shift my app to different ip range?

Hi,

My app has been facing limit issues with the twitter API and under regular
circumstances this should not have happened. I've been in talks with the
twitter API team from the last 36 hours and they checked things on their
end. They say that the most probable cause is some app on the same ip range
as my app which might be making a lot of requests causing my app to be rate
limited in the process.

I don't know what a quick solution to this is but I might have to move away
from appengine because my app is unusable right now. My app has been running
from the last 1 year on the appengine and has 200k+ users. I need your help
:(

My app id is "justunfollow" . Is there any way you can move it to a
different ip range?

-Nischal