Hello,

I get the same error while trying to re-deploy another application to the
same app-engine account.

I can create new applications but cannot deploy from eclipse.

It seems to be something with my app-engine account,

I can deploy as an application in my brothers app-engine account, without
any problem.

I have seen loads of questions with pretty much the same problem going back
a couple of years.

I cant see any clear answer.

Hey Google, you people wrote this stuff, can someone please check this out?

If it is something that I screwed up let me know what it may be and I will
fix it.

Thanks

Raney