Hello,

As my good friend Inspector Jacques Clouseau would say “The problem is
solved”.

I had no problems logging into my app-engine account to check and add
applications thru my browser.

While back in the Eclipse SDK I noticed that the Google Plug-in keeps track
of the app-engine account that it is logging in as (visible in the lower
left corner of the screen).

The last deployment that I did was using my Brothers app-engine account.

Once logging out and logging in thru the Google plug-in for Eclipse all is
fine.

I hope that this may help some of the other members, it is simple enough,
just didn’t see any mention of it in the app-engine group.

Raney